The best breast ultrasound at home in Egypt
Breast ultrasound (breast sonogram)
The best breast ultrasound at home in Egypt is a service we provide in curexmed. The ultrasound examination is one of the safest examinations in the medical field, as it is a non-invasive examination and does not depend on radiation for diagnosis, unlike mammograms.
Breast ultrasound screening uses sound waves to diagnose and form a two-dimensional image of the breast that helps in viewing and diagnosing the internal parts of the breast, abnormalities and determining their nature such as benign abnormalities (benign tissue, lymph nodes, cyst) or malignant abnormalities.
The importance of breast ultrasound imaging
Breast ultrasound procedure contributes to:
- Determining the nature of tissue abnormalities in the breast, such as the appearance of lumps in the breast, and knowing the nature of those lumps if they are solid, watery, solid, and watery together.
- Diagnose the cause of breast pain.
- Determine the nature and cause of nipple discharge (bloody or clear).
- Diagnosis of abnormalities in the breast tissue (benign or cancerous).
- Describe the breast abnormalities and tumors that may appear in mammograms and MRIs.
- Diagnosing some types of tumors that do not appear on mammograms, such as diagnosing Dense breast tissue.
- Screening women at risk for breast cancer who are unable to undergo MRI.
- Examination of pregnant women. pregnant women cannot be tested by mammograms during pregnancy.
- Breast Ultrasound-guided biopsy.
Types of breast ultrasound at home from Curexmed
You can order a breast ultrasound at home from Curexmed to diagnose many diseases:
- Fibrocystic breast ultrasound.
- Gynecomastia ultrasound.
- Mastitis ultrasound.
- Ultrasound for a breast lump.
- Ultrasound of armpit lymph nodes.
- Breast cancer ultrasound.
- Abnormal dense breast tissue ultrasound.
Breast cyst ultrasound
Breast cyst imaging helps diagnose breast cysts, which may or may not be accompanied by fibrous change, as in fibrocystic disease, which is a benign abnormality in breast tissue and is often diagnosed between the ages of 20-40 years.
The fibrocystic disease usually appears on ultrasound as glandular tissue or as small cysts in the breast area.
Book now ultrasound fibrocystic breast service from Curexmed.
Mastitis is inflammation of the breast tissue (breast abscess), and its types are:
- Acute mastitis.
- Puerperal mastitis is caused by infection (Staphylococcus spp) during lactation.
- Non-puerperal mastitis: unrelated to lactation.
- Granulomatous mastitis: It is usually caused by tuberculosis and is a rare infection.
It appears on the ultrasound as an unspecified inflamed area, an increase in the thickness of the skin, and inflammation of the lymph nodes.
Occasionally abscess formation may be visible.
Abnormal dense breast tissue ultrasound
The abnormal dense breast tissue appears in white, like breast cancer on mammograms, so it is necessary to conduct a breast ultrasound to distinguish between dense tissue and breast cancer.
Gynecomastia usually refers to a benign increase in male breast tissue and is not a risk factor for male breast cancer.
Male gynecomastia is usually diagnosed using ultrasound.
Types of gynecomastia in males:
- Focal gynecomastia.
- Early nodular gynecomastia.
- Diffuse glandular gynecomastia.
- Chronic dendritic gynecomastia.
Dilated duct breast ultrasound at home
The dilated duct is an abnormal widening of one or more breast ducts, which may be benign or cancerous.
In ultrasound, the breast ducts appear as a branched network with anechoic contents and a diameter of more than 2 mm.
Intraductal papilloma ultrasound in the breast
A papilloma is a specific hard nodule or mass within the breast ducts that either completely or partially close the ducts, and they are benign lumps
Usually, a lump appears as a nodule in breast ultrasound and an expansion of the breast ducts on the ultrasound.
Book now to detect a suspicious lump in the breast ultrasound.
Breast tumor ultrasound
- Ultrasound helps detect and diagnose many types of breast cancer.
- Ultrasound scanning is the initial examination for any bumps or lumps, as it can distinguish the nature of the lumps, whether they are solid, watery, or a combination of them.
- Determine the nature of the lumps malignant or benign.
- Contributes to the classification and staging of breast cancer.
- Early detection of breast tumors by ultrasound is one of the most important methods of diagnosing breast cancer.
- It helps guide and locate areas for taking breast biopsies.
You can book the best breast ultrasound at home in Egypt for all of these lesions.
inflammatory breast cancer ultrasound at home
Inflammatory breast cancer is an uncommon but aggressive form of invasive breast cancer and is characterized by a characteristic radiographic appearance on ultrasound:
- Ultrasound is one of the ways to distinguish inflammatory breast cancer as it is not diagnosed using a mammogram because it may look similar to dense breast tissue.
- It appears as a thickening of the skin layer.
- Also shows an invasion of the pectoral muscles and axillary.
- Ultrasound is often used to assess areas of focal change and to determine a suitable site for biopsy.
Curexmed provides the best breast ultrasound at home in Egypt for inflammatory breast disease
Axillary ultrasound is done to diagnose the lymph nodes in the armpits, as it is the most common type of ultrasound.
The role of axillary ultrasound in the diagnosis and follow-up of lymphoma and breast cancer:
- Defines the specific features of metastatic tumor in the lymph nodes as the shape.
- Quantitative indicators of metastatic tumor in lymph nodes such as size.
- Armpit ultrasound helps reduce the possibility that patients with metastatic lymph node tumors may skip sentinel node biopsy (SLNB) and proceed to complete axillary dissection.
- The role of ultrasound in the classification and grading of breast cancer.
- Assists in identifying and directing skin biopsy from lymph nodes in operable breast cancer.
- It helps in the early referral of patients with locally advanced invasive breast cancer for preoperative chemotherapy.
What is the difference between mammogram and ultrasound?
- Mammography is a specialized medical examination that uses low-dose X-rays to see inside the breast and helps diagnose various breast diseases.
- Breast ultrasound is characterized by the use of high-frequency ultrasound to see breast tissue and diagnose many breast diseases.
No examination is better than the other. Mammography and breast ultrasound are important in diagnosing many breast diseases.
The doctor may ask the patient to perform a breast ultrasound after mammogram to obtain a comprehensive examination for any abnormalities that appeared during the mammography examination.
Ultrasound is used to examine:
- Many types of cancer do not show up on radiographs.
- Dense breast tissue cannot be examined with mammography.
- For pregnant women, it is not possible to perform mammography.
What are the normal breast ultrasound readings?
The normal breast ultrasound readings are characterized by the appearance of the skin layer, the layers of fat, the glandular tissue, and the pectoral muscle as homogeneous layers without any distortion or defect.
What are the abnormal breast ultrasound readings?
Abnormalities in breast tissue may appear in several forms as hard lumps, water-filled cysts, or both hard and water-filled cysts:
- Simple cyst (the shape of the lumps is round or pointed).
- Complex cyst (the presence of lumps like a simple cyst, but more complex as it is characterized by the presence of internal breaks in the lumps).
- Sets of small cysts.
- Irregular shaped lumps.
What is the cost of breast ultrasound at home service?
The breast ultrasound cost varies according to several factors, including the location of the patient, the time of service request, and the type of service.
But be sure that breast ultrasound cost near me service from Curexmed is the best and done as quickly as possible.