The best arterial duplex at home in Egypt
Atrial duplex ultrasound helps in diagnosis narrowing or blockage of the arteries. It also helps to know the rate an speed of blood flow in the arteries, which contributes to diagnosing many vascular diseases. Therefore, we at Curexmed provide the best arterial duplex at home in Egypt
Arterial duplex scan
The duplex examination is a great development for ultrasound examination, where duplex rays collected a two-dimensional image that expresses the movement and flow of blood in the blood vessels resulting from the merging of:
- Conventional ultrasound: This depends on the reflection of the ultrasound waves to create an image of the organ to be examed.
- Doppler ultrasound: which relies on recording sound waves that reflect the movement of moving objects such as blood, to measure their speed and flow rate.
Types of arterial duplex scan at home
Vascular duplex at home can be done on many arteries of the body:
- Carotid duplex at home.
- Renal duplex at home.
- aorta duplex at home.
- lower extremities duplex at home.
- upper extremities duplex at home.
Carotid duplex scan at home
The doctor may order a carotid duplex ultrasound at home in order to examine the carotid artery and its branches, which transport blood from the heart to the neck and head.
The importance of carotid scan at home
The importance of performing carotid artery duplex at home:
- Evaluation of symptoms of narrowing or blockage of the carotid arteries, such as dizziness and memory loss.
- Stroke risk check.
- Diagnosis of blood clots.
You can now order a carotid duplex bilateral at home service from Curexmed. There is no need to go to a specialized radiology center to get the duplex scan as the carotid duplex scan cost is suitable for all groups and as soon as possible.
Carotid duplex study
The carotid duplex scan normal values indicates that there is no problem in the blood flow to the carotid artery and that it is free of any blockage, narrowing, or any other problems.
while the abnormal results of the cerebrovascular duplex scan on the carotid artery at home indicate a narrowing of the artery or the presence of Something that obstructs the blood flow in the arteries, such as atherosclerosis, and various vascular diseases. The more narrowed the artery, the greater the risk of stroke.
Aorta duplex at home
The aorta is the main artery that supplies all organs of the body with oxygenated blood. It is divided into 3 sections: the ascending aorta (it exits from the heart and lower the chest), the aortic arch, and the descending (abdominal) aorta.
Abdominal aorta examination includes:
- Examination of the abdomen by examining the aorta and the common iliac artery.
- Examination of the lower abdomen by examining the common, internal and external iliac artery.
- Examination of the liver, spleen, stomach, and intestines by examining the mesenteric artery.
- Examination of the kidneys and intestines by examining the renal artery.
The importance of mesenteric duplex at home
- Assess the size of the aorta to look for any abnormalities.
- Checking for any blockages or narrowing in the artery caused by the accumulation of fat and cholesterol.
- Check for any clogs or blockages in the aorta.
- Follow-up of previous operations in the heart, such as bypass surgeries.
- Checking for an aneurysm in the aorta.
The importance of renal duplex at home
The renal arteries carry blood from the heart to the kidneys. The doctor may order a renal duplex ultrasound at home examination to be able to diagnose:
- Narrowing or blocking of renal arteries as a result of the accumulation and deposition of fats and cholesterol in the blood vessels.
- Narrowing or blockage of the renal arteries due to the occurrence of clots.
Renal artery stenosis and obstruction lead to:
- Renal hypertension.
- heart attack.
- Kidney disease or kidney failure.
Order now for a renal artery duplex ultrasound at home from Curexmede to help diagnose pain caused by a blockage or narrowing of the blood vessels.
The importance of arterial upper extremity ultrasound at home
The doctor usually orders duplex on upper extremity arterial exam to evaluate the arteries in the arm and check for:
- blood clots and blockage in the arteries.
- Venous insufficiency.
- narrowing or blockage in the arteries of the upper extremities as a result of the accumulation of fat and cholesterol.
Usually the arterial upper extremity ultrasound cost varies depending on the location of the patient and the time of the request.
The importance of arterial lower extremity ultrasound at home
Duplex examination of the lower extremities is done as a first step in the examination of the arteries and veins to help diagnose:
- Venous insufficiency.
- Looking at the arterial injury.
- Atherosclerosis, due to the accumulation of fats and cholesterol.
- The occurrence of blood clots.
- venous reflux
- Pain caused by narrowing or blockage of blood vessels in the lower extremities.
The duplex scan of lower extremity arteries cost from Curexmed is better than the cost of doing a duplex in a specialized radiology center, to provide the service without having to go anywhere else.
How to proper for arterial duplex?
The martial duplex does not require many preparations:
- Refrain from smoking or drinking caffeine for at least two hours before the examination, due to the role of caffeine and smoking in constricting blood vessels, which may affect the accuracy of the test.
- Wear comfortable clothes so that the doctor can perform the scan on the required part and may require removing the clothes when performing scan on the upper or lower extremities.
- Remove any special jewelry when duplex carotid artery at house examination done.
What are the steps for a duplex scan?
The arterial duplex scan usually takes 15-30 minutes:
- Lie down on the examination table.
- The doctor will apply gel to the area to be examined.
- Then start placing the ultrasound wand and moving it along the area to be examined.
- You may hear wheezing, which indicates the sound of blood moving through the vessels.
- Ultrasound images are sent and recorded on a computer.
What are the risks of arterial duplex examination?
There are usually no risks to a duplex scan, as it is an external test.
What is the price of best arterial duplex at home ?
Arterial duplex price from Curexmed varies depending on many factors such as the geographical location of the patient, the time of requesting the service, the type of duplex rays required, and other factors, but be sure that we provide you with the best service at the best prices and in the least time.