Best Gastroenterologist home visit in Egypt
You can request a gastroenterologist doctor easily after contacting Curxmed Medical Company to get proper medical car but in order to know when to call a center for gastroenterology, you must know in details about the health problems and complaints that require that.
There are a wide range of signs that our bodies alert usby it, this red flags may be associated with disease or disorders of one of the body’s systems. The digestive system, which is responsible for digesting food and absorbing useful nutrients from it, is one of the most important systems of our body, so any abnormality in its work cause major problems in other parts of the body. Continue reading the article to learn more about a gastroenterologist doctor then you can order gastrointestinal specialist near me to visit your home.
Who is the gastroenterologist?
Some general internal medicine doctors specialize in a special branch of internal medicine, one of the most important sub-specialties is gastrointestinal diseases and liver disorders. The specialist doctor is able to treat and diagnose problems of the alimentary canal with all of its parts from the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, bile duct and liver, in addition to the colon and rectum. At the end of specialty of general internal medicine program, doctors join an intensive preparation program that may extend for 6 years in order to learn and work with many people who have digestive system diseases, which gives him extensive experience that qualifies him to treat any problem efficiently and in a correct manner.
Many people think that a gastroenterologist treats stomach ulcers only, but this is a misconception. There is a wide range of digestive diseases that fall within the scope of gastroenterology doctor work, including: irritable bowel syndrome , colorectal tumors, stomach and liver malignancy, hepatitis of all kinds, chronic liver cirrhosis in addition to painful stomach, colon and pancreatic infections, food allergy and malabsorption disorders and its associated symptoms includes abdominal pain and incomplete digestion.
What are the most common signs and symptoms of gastrointestinal disorder?
There are a wide range of indications that make you aware of havingdigestive system medical condition. Some of these symptoms may be mild with no need for any medical intervention or treatment plan, but others may indicate a worrisome and serious problem. In both cases, you need a gastroenterologist to reevaluate your health, and assess your situation to decide the appropriate treatment for you, as he is the only person who can do that.
You can contact us at Curxmedto request atop gastroenterologist for home visit wherever you are in Egypt if you have the following symptoms:
- Yellowish color of the body and eyes.
- Repeated vomiting.
- Burning sensation after eating or during sleeping.
- Chronic constipation or persistent diarrhea..
- Significant weight loss.
- Foodand acid reflux into the esophagus.
- Abdominal heaviness and distention.
When you have to see pediatric gastroenterologist?
During the first years of their lives, children suffer from a large number of digestive problems that affect their normal growth which may be hinder gaining weight and declining their mental abilities, especially concentration due to essential nutrient deficiency. Therefore, parents look for an excellent liver and digestive system doctor when they notice any digestive problem.
Childhood, that prolong from infancy to adulthood, is an important period for diagnose chronic elementary diseases, such as inflammatory bowel disorders (Cohn’s disease), jaundice, malnutrition or excessive weight gain, diabetes type 1 (childhood), in addition to gastroenteritis, diarrhea, and persistent vomiting.
We will mention to you some of the signs to aim for call highest rated gastroenterologist near me immediately in order to examine your child and perform all the necessary tests to figure it out, from these indications:
- Your child does not gain proper weight or very slim.
- Delayed performance of the child in school.
- Persistent Vomiting.
- The child’s complaint of pain in his stomach and abdomen.
- Presence of flatulence in the abdomen.
- Difficulties during swallowing.
- Recurrent infections and ulcers of the gums and bad tooth growth.
- Frequentfractures, which indicate the fragility of his bones.
- Bad body built.
- Diarrhea, especially if the mother notices that stool is mixed with blood black in color.
- The child’s ingestion of foreign objects or materials.
What does a gastroenterologist do?
During the home visit, doctor care about listening from the patient about his complains. Taking complete and detailed history is very important to get the right diagnosis.
The doctor usually performs a complete physical examination to ensure that the abdomen is free of any palpable enlargement, as well as a full body examination for any signs associated with cirrhosis or liver failure and other chronic digestive diseases. Especially if there is skin rash or itching with marks in addition to any fluid accumulation.
Parents also always have some concerns about the sequel of their patient defect or disease; they worry if it willbecome chronic or threaten the person’s life or prevent him from some activity or will require a specific diet? Will he need any surgical intervention? What are the behaviors and medications may deteriorate patient’scondition? Also they interested to know all the important details of the disease, its serious complications, and the treatment plan.
There is number of investigation that will be planned by your doctor in center for gastroenterology, such as:
- Colonoscopy to exclude the presence of any masses or tumors in cases of chronic constipation or palpable abdominal masses.
- Ultra sound imaging of the abdomen to ensure the size of the organs and the absence of any accumulations.
- Tests related to the esophagus and stomach acidity.
- H. pylori in the stool.
- Advanced investigation in difficult cases.
When should I see gastroenterologist?
Top gastroenterologist treats digestive diseases or any digestive problems caused by other chronic diseases.
If you are sick complain of one of the following diseases, you can contact us via Whatsapp to request a gastroenterology doctor home visit in Cairo or anywhere else in Egypt.
What diseases do a liver consultantand gastroenterologist treat?
- Ulcers and stomach pain.
- Hepatitis C infections or their complications.
- Chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Malignant tumors in the liver, colon and rectum.
- Chronic liver cirrhosis and its complications.
- Constipation and diarrhea.
- Difficulty swallowing and GERD.
- Food intolerance.
- Ulcerative Colitis and Cohn’s Disorders.
There are several serious signs that you need to urgent visit of gastroenterology specialist, including:
- Blood in the stool.
- Dehydration due to severe vomiting and diarrhea.
- Stool incontinence.
- Abdominal bloating.
- Difficulty swallowing with change in the voice.
- Significant weight loss.
- Delayed growth of the child and weakness of his muscles.