Intensive care Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh
intensive care Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh | easy ICU bed reservation
Sometimes just a minute can make a difference in lives, especially for critically ill patients, and
because the need for a hospital with an ICU near me has become urgent after the Corona
pandemic; Curexmed is working to provide ICU units service in all cities and governorates of
Egypt. Intensive Care Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh are the most recent curexmed’s services.
When do you need an ICU bed reservation?
● Patients with breathing problems.
● After serious accidents such as car accidents and traffic accidents.
● Patients with burns, especially of the third and fourth degree.
● Angina pectoris and stroke patients.
● Advanced cases of heart disease or patients with a heart attack.
● Septicemia cases.
● cases of pneumonia
● Follow-up and rehabilitation after major operations.
● Cases of jaundice and hydrocephalus in newborns.
● Corona cases and their complications.
● All kinds of coma.
Types of intensive care Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh units
● NICU neonatal intensive care.
● PICU Pediatric Intensive Care.
● Burns intensive care.
● SICU surgical ICU (ICU after surgery).
● Corona intensive care.
● CICU Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (Cardiac ICU).
● Neurological ICU (neuroinvasive care unit).
● Trauma ICU.
Intensive care staff Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh
The intensive care patient needs special care and follow-up, as critical conditions require
continuous and close follow-up; Every delay, even if it is limited, may affect the patient’s life.
Patients are monitored by a group of specialists and consultants specializing in ICU critical
care (intensivists), and one branch specialized doctor, known as Sub-Specialty. For example,
there is a Thoracic doctor to follow up respiratory diseases and corona cases or a pediatrician
for children and premature babies, and so on.
In addition, to the existence of an anesthesiologist who is available at all times in case of
The second soldier on the critical care unit team is the nursing. The presence of nursing in the
intensive care unit is very important; The ratio of nursing to patients is 1:1, ie, one nurse per
patient, or a maximum of one nurse per 2 patients, to ensure the maximum utilization.
More than one nurse may be present to follow one patient in very bad and critical cases. The
nursing staff and doctors of Curexmed ICU Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh are the
most qualified and skilled.
Laboratory technicians are also present in the care unit and work on analyzing the samples
drawn by the nursing staff and sending the results to the doctors as soon as possible.
The physiotherapist has an important role for patients who are present for long periods,
especially patients who are comatose or have difficulty moving. The physiotherapist performs
specific exercises that make sure that the lungs are working efficiently and prevent stiff joints
and muscle atrophy from happening.
intensive care units equipment and devices
● A device for measuring pressure, pulse.
● Electrocardiogram device.
● A screen connected to all previous devices to display the measurements continuously,
and it is also equipped with an audible alarm if any of these readings changes to a
● A respirator.
● Cardiac resuscitation device.
● Sterile urinary catheter.
● Intravenous tubes for solutions and medicines.
● Feeding tubes for feeding fluids. It is connected either through the nose or the opening
to the abdomen.
● Hemodialysis device.
● Optical capsule device for newborn care.
In conclusion, you can see that curexmed intensive care Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh have
the most qualified medical staff and the latest equipped beds; Don’t hesitate. Call and book now.