Best Neurologist home visit in Egypt 
At-home medical examination services spread widely around the world. many patients prefer to see doctors at their home and talk to them comfortably, a Neurologist home visit is considered one of the most important at-home visits, which are important for patients with neurological diseases and complaints related to any neurological defect.
Now you can book a neurologist near me for home visit service from Curexmed. .
In the past, people used to visit a general practitioner or the family doctor to treat any diseases they suffer from, but later it became clear that there are a number of diseases that need the intervention of specialist doctors to treat. Therefore, doctors have become specialized in specific areas to be able to heal people’s complaints related to their field of study.
In this article, we will learn about the neurologist, the tasks he performs, and his role in treating neurological diseases and problems. In order to be able to understand when and why you may need to request a neurologist specialist near me for home visit, you should read this article carefully.
Who is a neurologist?
Before we provide you with neurologists numbers, you must know more details about the neurologist and his duties.
A neurologist is a doctor who specializes in treating neurological problems. There is also a pediatric neurologist for home visit who specializes in diagnosing and treating various children’s nerve problems.
An internal neurologist cannot perform surgical interventions and vice versa, so you should know the cases that a neurologist may deal with for a home examination.
The neurologist who is ready to deal with patients’ brain and spinal cord problems, must finish his studies at the Faculty of Medicine, then specialize in internal diseases, and then join a special training program for diseases of the nervous system. You may find that there is a home visit from neuro physician who specializes in certain diseases such as epileptic seizures, chronic pain, and neurogenetic diseases.
Diseases treated by neurologist treatment at home
There are a number of diseases that require seeing a good neurologist near me instead of going to clinics. Among the problems diagnosed and treated by an internal neurologist are:
- Stroke and its complications.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Spinal cord problems.
- Sleep problems and insomnia.
- Chronic headache and migraine.
- Peripheral nerve problems and sensation.
- Neuromuscular diseases such as muscular dystrophy.
- Meningitis or spinal cord infection.
- Neuroimmune diseases as a result of an autoimmune disorder.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- loss of balance.
- Seventh facial nerve paralysis.
- Tinnitus due to neurological problems.
- Complications of a skull fracture.
- Speech and language disorders.
Advantages of requesting a neurologist doctor home visit from Curexmed
There are a few things that make Curexmede Home Medical Care your best choice, for example:
- We have an integrated medical staff ready 24 hours a day to serve you, where you can request a neurology clinic offer treatment at home with a nursing staff trained for many years to serve patients with neurological problems. We also have physical therapists to improve the movement of the body and conduct physiotherapy sessions for patients with sclerosis, atrophy, and others. You can also get a team to rehabilitate people who have had a stroke that has caused weakness and reduced movement of part of the body.
- The possibility of carrying out all the necessary analyzes to diagnose the disease, whether at home or transferring the patient to an appropriate center to carry out. These tests include spinal fluid samples from the back, blood analysis, tomography of the brain, and others according to what suits the patient’s medical condition.
- Complete confidentiality, maintaining patient privacy and comfort, answering all inquiries, whether from the patient or his family, and observing accuracy when examining and treating the patient.
- The doctors we provide are qualified, with high scientific degrees, and skilled in their field of work. You should contact us to provide you with the best neurologist at new Cairo for home visit.
- The possibility of accessing our services to all Egypt governorates. If you are looking for top neurologists near me for home visit in Nasr City or any other city, Curexmed is ready to meet your request.
- Our prices are suitable for everyone and vary according to the volume of health services that the patient receives. We take care of the patient’s comfort and receive the necessary care in the first place.
When does a patient need a neurologist’s number?
symptoms that indicate your urgent need to seek the best neurologist near me for home visit, including:
- Severe and persistent headaches, especially if they occur frequently.
- Sudden loss of consciousness.
- General weakness is accompanied by fatigue and inability to move.
- Having a seizure.
- Loss of muscle control, such as urination, involuntary bowel movements, and loss of pen grip.
- Pain and stiffness in the neck accompanied by a high temperature.
- Difficulty moving and sporadic pain in the body, especially the back.
- A sensation of tingling in the extremities or numbness in different parts of the body.
- Having trouble concentrating, sleeping, or significantly forgetting things.
- Inability to perform certain actions, such as sitting or driving for long periods of time.
- Significant stiffness or slackness in the body and the inability to control the muscles and control their movement.
- Loss of balance and feeling dizzy.
Neurologist specialist for home visit duties
A consultant neurologist do everything that is required live improvement, the roles they play during the home visit are:
- During the first visit, the doctor tries to know your complete medical history, conduct a clinical examination and fully assess the patient’s neurological condition.
- The patient’s muscle strength, sensation, and cognition are examined, and the ability to focus.
- Perform all necessary basic blood tests and scanning tests.
- In order for the doctor to make the correct diagnosis, he may need to conduct advanced tests, including withdrawing a sample of spinal fluid, electroencephalography for epilepsy patients.
- Electromyography of muscle strength.
- Stimulating the nerves and examining them to ensure their safety and the absence of any defect in them.
- Excluding any brain tumors or serious problems by making a CT scan of the brain.
- Assessing the genetic diseases, tracking family medical history, and educating parents about the son’s medical condition.
- Follow-up of the patient in the event of complications after surgery.
- Rehabilitating patients after suffering a stroke and taking care of them until their motor functions improve and they regain their ability to eat.
- Building a complete treatment plan for the patient, paying attention to his psychological condition and integrating him into society, and giving him all the necessary advice related to patient nutrition and exercise.
Home brain and nerve examination
You have to prepare for an appointment with a top-rated neurologist near me for home visit . You should also give him all the information about your health completely and accurately, especially genetic diseases. It is also preferable that family members be next to the patient to provide him with support.
Write down the treatments you take and your sensitivity to any medication.
and a neurologist will adjust your treatments to suit your condition . You can also refer to your specialist doctor if you encounter any problems.
Does Curexmed provide a pediatric neurologist for home visit?
Yes, of course. There are a number of neurologists who specialize in treating and following up on pediatric neurological diseases to prevent complications and ensure that your child recovers fully.
When should you visit a neurologist?
If you have any obvious nerve problems or you suffer from general weakness and pain in the body, this is what we mentioned in more detail in the article, you should book a neurologist doctor near me home visit service from Curexmed.
Is there a neuro hospital offer home visits?
Yes, Curexmed is one of the best medical companies that have an integrated medical staff that provides you with endocrinologists for home examination, nursing, physical therapy, and speech therapy according to the patient’s condition. All you have to do is contact us.
How much does a neurologist home visit cost?
The prices of our services are competitive, determined according to the volume of examinations that the patient needs, but they are suitable for everyone and suit all people.
How can I contact a neuro doctor come to your home?
You can leave us a message via WhatsApp so that we can provide you with the best neurologist for home visit based on your patient’s complaint and symptoms.